Lorie Duff Horsemanship – “Learn to Ride Together”
Spend two educational filled days with Lorie Duff, of Liberty Lane Farms for a “Foundation Horsemanship Clinic & Equine Experience” that you will never forget!
Lorie is an internationally renowned Canadian clinician, equine coach, liberty trainer, and motivational speaker.
During the clinic you will develop skills that will improve your confidence and strengthen your partnership with your horse. These skills will create the positive platform for any discipline and is grounded in communication, trust, and respect.
What are the benefits of liberty work?
Liberty builds a unique bond and a mental connection between you and your horse. It creates mutual trust and respect through motivation and communication. You will learn how horses in a herd manage their personal space and that will translate into achieving liberty with you and your horse.
Who should attend this clinic?
This clinic is ideal for any person that is passionate about developing a relationship with their horse that is grounded in trust, respect, and understanding. You will enhance your skill and knowledge in liberty work, groundwork, and in-saddle work. Lorie works on the individual needs of you and your horse so each participant will be provided a unique opportunity of learning.
These clinics are for individuals of all ages and breed of horse and discipline.
Highlights of Lorie's equestrian career
• 2019 and 2022 - A Canadian Clinician for "Art of the Horseman “online fair
• 2018 - Canadian competitor in the Gobi Desert Cup Endurance Race ~ competitor Mongolia
• Clinician in Europe, Sweden
• 2017 - Calgary Stampede Liberty Performance
• 2016 and 2017 - RCMP Sunset Ceremonies, Liberty Performance Ottawa Ontario
• 2016 - Can-Am All Breed Expo, Markham Ontario ~ Clinician
• Participant: $390 for two days
• Auditing: $30 per day or $50 for both days
Please note the following:
• A $200 deposit is required to reserve your spot. Please note the clinic date and location when making payment.
• Payment can be made by e-transfer or credit card
• E-transfer or online with credit card payment. limited spots available. Deposits are required $200.
• Participant forms are to be completed at the time the deposit is made.
Subjects Generally Covered:
• Establishing basic groundwork
• Starting horses under saddle
• Behavior issues with the horse
• Challenges that riders have and overcoming them
Email Cynthia Austin at email@example.com or call her at 403-836-5900.
There are 4 groups with three participants in each group. Participants are encouraged to audit the clinic when they are not participating in their scheduled block of time.
• Group 1 - 8:00 am - 10:00 am
• Group 2 - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
• Break - Lunch
• Group 3 - 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
• Group 4 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm